Speaking Opportunities at MATS
At MATS, our mission is to provide the best platform for attendees to research new products and services, keep up with changing regulations, and connect with industry experts and thought leaders. That’s where you come in!
Share your ideas, knowledge, insights, and expertise
If you’re a subject matter expert and would like to share, inspire, and educate MATS attendees, please submit your information for consideration. We will have on and off show floor opportunities and can support seminars, panel discussions, live demos, and more.
What are we looking for?
MATS has multiple education/speaking opportunities covering these principal areas:
- Equipment (Spec'ing for purchase, Emerging Technology, etc.)
- Regulations & Compliance
- Business Management (Financial, Taxes, Carrier/Shipper Relations, etc.)
- Technology (Apps, Collision Mitigation, GPS, Telematics, etc.)
We’re looking for speakers and companies who will help MATS attendees further their careers, better understand emerging technology, and become more profitable in the trucking industry. If you can improve their operations, processes, and practices – we’d like you to share your experience and expertise at MATS.
Practical insights, demos, “how-tos”, customer success stories, and solutions to prevailing problems are given priority consideration.
For your submission
We’re not expecting perfectly polished submissions. Instead, simply be sure to:
- Provide accurate contact and company info.
- Keep your title short and simple.
- Provide an overview of what would be covered in the session, highlighting specific products, technologies, and solutions you plan to discuss.
If you have any questions, please contact Toby Young at 502.899.3892.