Date / Hours
- March 26 - 28, 2020
- Thursday 10 AM - 6 PM
- Friday 10AM - 6 PM
- Saturday 9 AM - 4 PM
- Seminars take place in B-104 in the South Wing Lobby
- MATS On-Floor Education will take place in the Exhibit Hall
If you would like to request a speaking opportunity, please complete the Request a Speaking Opportunity form.
The Mid-America Trucking Show is proud to provide its Attendees with informative, constructive, and trucking-oriented education; information that goes well beyond "good to know" and enters into a "must-know" situation. This provides invaluable information for companies, fleets, and trucking professionals - all at no cost to MATS Attendees. MATS On-Floor Education and Seminars do not require advanced registration.
Areas of Interest:
- Equipment (Spec'ing for purchase, Emerging Technology, etc.)
- Regulations & Compliance
- Business Management (Financial, Taxes, Carrier/Shipper Relations, etc.)
- Technology (Apps, Collision Mitigation, GPS, Telematics, etc.)